9 Bolshaya Konyushennaya
06:00 – 04:00
Years of foundation
First constructed in the 18th century and acquired, at the turn of the 20th century, by Captain Vasily Sleptsov, the building was extensively redesigned by architect Leonid Fufaevsky into an Art Nouveau mansion with wide show windows on its ground floor and floral architectural decorations on its façade.
After the 1917 revolution, it had accommodated offices, a school, and a food store, until it was once again transformed into today’s creative space with fashion boutiques, beauty shops, bars, and show rooms.