My name is Peter Dimitrov, I am a professional guide-translator of the highest category with Russian, Bulgarian, Polish and English.
I know the answers to almost all the tricky questions about the history of St. Petersburg. I react to questions, the answers to which I do not know, with violent embarrassment, which looks quite funny, so you will get pleasure anyway.
I love showing the most beautiful city on earth, proving that it is the MOST beautiful city on earth, telling funny facts, amusing stories, mystical legends, but I don't like to sprinkle names and dates.
If you want to know:
- How was the bridge rude to the FSB officers?
- Where did the words come from: loitering, gopnik and free kick?
- Why does the Bronze Horseman have hearts in his eyes?
- Which church had a morgue, and which one had a swimming pool?
- What is between the legs of a horse on Nevsky Prospect?
... and much, much more - come to my excursions around St. Petersburg!
I am also a memory trainer and I conduct mnemonic excursions for children and adults using a unique method of figurative memorization. Join and see: there are no such excursions anywhere else in the world!