Church

Church of the Holy Martyr Tsar Nicholas

Address

Suvorovsky pr., 61

Category

Churches

Daily

Years of foundation

1906-1908

A small but active Orthodox church dedicated to the memory of the last Tsar of Russia is located in the center of a residential quarter in the historic Sands district.

The temple was erected in 1906-1908 as the chapel of the Nikolaev military hospital, and on January 6, 2003 it was consecrated in the name of the Holy Martyr Tsar Nicholas II.